you can try to set up one more user that is allowed to access only hard disk and most needed apps but does not have access to social network and stuff like that. switch users when deep work is required
There’s a gaming mode that’s installed on a Windows 10 update, and you can get Spotify as a Windows 10 app, but I don’t know if anything out there that blocks other distractions. A lot of distractions are random, and you just have to acknowledge them and refocus.
- What kinds of tasks do you consider deep work? And how long do you dedicate to them?
- Do you play music while doing deep work?
- How do you re-focus on your deep work when you realize you have become distracted?
- What are the bigger distractions for you: interior ones like your thoughts or feelings, or exterior, like noises, other people, etc? Which are more challenging for you?
- How can you be less stressed while doing homework?
- Do you set a time limit for deep work or do you just go with the flow?
- How do you work from home?
- How can I have a better focus for deep work?
- How do I stay more consistent with my deep work or any other habit?
- What makes you work for the whole day? (Over eight hours constantly in the deep mindset)