you can try to set up one more user that is allowed to access only hard disk and most needed apps but does not have access to social network and stuff like that. switch users when deep work is required
There’s a gaming mode that’s installed on a Windows 10 update, and you can get Spotify as a Windows 10 app, but I don’t know if anything out there that blocks other distractions. A lot of distractions are random, and you just have to acknowledge them and refocus.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?