you can try to set up one more user that is allowed to access only hard disk and most needed apps but does not have access to social network and stuff like that. switch users when deep work is required
There’s a gaming mode that’s installed on a Windows 10 update, and you can get Spotify as a Windows 10 app, but I don’t know if anything out there that blocks other distractions. A lot of distractions are random, and you just have to acknowledge them and refocus.
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?