And after a week take a look at them and try to figure out which part needs practice and try to search about how to make the situation better, and do yoga or exercise after a long time of studying or…
(Also, break it down. If you can't do an hour – or whatever – straight without getting off task – don't. Push through for 15 – 20 solid mins and reward yourself with a short break/activity etc. Then repeat!)
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?
- How do you block distraction if you work in an open space and people around you are loud or don’t care about interrupting you?