Here's what I don't do: call friends, look at social media, turn on any kind of video content. These lead to more obstacles!
Sometimes it is the task, sometimes it is just that I am tired or unmotivated.
If it is the task I try to break it down further and make any progress, usually after starting with something small it is easy to continue.
If it is not the task, I try to meditate for few minutes, usually the meditation is as hard as starting so if I finish 2 minutes I start feeling much easier about the task. If that doesn’t help, I tend to pospone it for later (if it is possible).
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?