Whenever I've hit my maximum autonomous capacity, I asked myself what else could go wrong in the scene, what could make it more interesting, or what would happen if I threw in a completely different character. Usually trying to find what could make it go wrong open the whole new Avenue of writing fodder. Because you have to explain why it went wrong, how it went wrong, and then deal with the aftermath. That usually should allow you to extend your writing all the way up to an hour.
whether you keep the scene or not doesn't matter at that particular moment : what matters is your writing.
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?