Whenever I've hit my maximum autonomous capacity, I asked myself what else could go wrong in the scene, what could make it more interesting, or what would happen if I threw in a completely different character. Usually trying to find what could make it go wrong open the whole new Avenue of writing fodder. Because you have to explain why it went wrong, how it went wrong, and then deal with the aftermath. That usually should allow you to extend your writing all the way up to an hour.
whether you keep the scene or not doesn't matter at that particular moment : what matters is your writing.
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?
- How can i learning english as far as possible ?
- Are u really concerntrating in the deep work??If so how??and if not why?
- How to get motivation for the deep work habit?