If you are talking about actually focused time (as with deep work), then I think 5-6 hours is a very good day. In my experience, the 8-hour day includes a lot of time for distraction, answering random questions, etc. I am also personally quite worn out after 5-6 hours of deep work and it can take 8-10 hours to get that time in.
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?