If you are talking about actually focused time (as with deep work), then I think 5-6 hours is a very good day. In my experience, the 8-hour day includes a lot of time for distraction, answering random questions, etc. I am also personally quite worn out after 5-6 hours of deep work and it can take 8-10 hours to get that time in.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?