The ability to focus on one task at a time and manage to block any disruptions and /or things that can shift your attention.
- What are your focus techniques, if you have ADHD? 🙂
- How do you stay on track with exercise on the weekends when you want to sleep in?
- What’s tough is that my schedule is different every day. I can’t count on having the same time available day over day, week over week. How do you succeed with a crazy schedule?
- I have often troubles deciding what should I focus on during Deep Work. How do I chose what to work on when there is so many things to do?
- How do you control yourself enough to get deep work done?
- Once I have finished a deep work session of any length, I take a short break. However, I struggle to get back into that deep work state afterwards. Any tips for re-engaging with work after a break?
- How do you commit to your habit and able to do a deep work, without pause?
- What helps you prepare for a deep work session? Things that help you look forward to doing this daily?
- Do you stop deep work when time is up or keep going as long as your in the flow?
- How do you ensure high quality work?
- What does deep work mean for you?
- What do you do to ensure that you stay focused?
- Should I increase my focus time past 25 mins or just keep blocking it out while taking 5 min breaks in between?
- Which tasks do you choose to work on when you’re completing the deep work exercise?
- What habit do you have for deep learning?