I bullet journal! the amount of time and energy i put into making my planner is what motivates me to stick with my plans and go through with them
- When someone is eagerly waiting to talk to me and I’m trying to work with full focus, I feel bad to keep the person waiting. How do I handle this situation?
- How do you enter into deep work on a long-term project if you only have 30 minutes at your disposal?
- What do you do during deep work if you don’t have traditional work to do?
- Does anyone have good pragmatic advice for recovering from traumatic work experience? I am a social worker, and a few youth that I work with have died of overdose. I see a counselor.
- How do you concentrate and remain productive for long periods of time?
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?