I bullet journal! the amount of time and energy i put into making my planner is what motivates me to stick with my plans and go through with them
- When you meditate do you focus purely on your breathing or are you trying to be aware of the present moment?
- At what time do you like to meditate?
- How do you account for and manage relaxation and break time?
- How long did it take before you really knew within yourself that the transition to healthy habits was formed?
- What are some easy breakfast ideas besides oatmeal, eggs, and avocado toast?
- How do I keep feeling motivated for achievements?
- What do you listen to during deep work?
- How long do you do Deep Work? I’ve kept mine at 25 minutes but is there more benefit to focusing for longer periods at a time?
- Has anybody actually switched to a typewriter or writing by hand just to avoid the distractions of the Internet?
- How do you deal with procrastination?
- For musicians and artists: How do you balance work on your artistic practice with all the business stuff that goes with it?
- I struggle to get deep work done as I keep getting interrupted. This is the nature of my job so I can’t change the interruptions, any suggestions on how to do deep work with interruptions? Thanks.
- How do you deal with tiredness at work? Of course the obvious answer is to get more sleep but at that moment in time, you’re already at work, so what do you do?
- What sort of work do you do for deep work?
- How do you accomplish deep work when you don’t have control over your schedule?