This might seem a little scary or weird, but take on the harder things first. It is okay to be afraid to fail at something, that is totally normal. But DO NOT tell yourself you are going to fail. Because if you do, you are going to fail. If you believe you can do it, then you will most likely do just fine or even better than you thought! So it’s okay to be afraid, but it’s not okay to not try. So be excited about taking on new challenges! Be ready to tackle them and grab the day by the ear and say: “This is the day that the Lord has made, and it is his!”
And you will be just fine.
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?