This might seem a little scary or weird, but take on the harder things first. It is okay to be afraid to fail at something, that is totally normal. But DO NOT tell yourself you are going to fail. Because if you do, you are going to fail. If you believe you can do it, then you will most likely do just fine or even better than you thought! So it’s okay to be afraid, but it’s not okay to not try. So be excited about taking on new challenges! Be ready to tackle them and grab the day by the ear and say: “This is the day that the Lord has made, and it is his!”
And you will be just fine.
- How to focus and not get distracted
- I sometimes feel guilt when I do not do something creative or productive. Is it ok to just lay in bed some days?
- What kind of stuff do you work on? Sometimes I dont know what to do!
- How do I stay motivated with all that is going on right now?
- How do you get ready to start work ?
- How to mansge time? I find hard to stick to the time to finish a task. Almost like it gives me stress
- What should you do if you are distracted frequently?
- For me, it is hard to find the perfect place for my deep work session. I’m easily distracted by sounds in my surrounding, but there’s isn’t really a place in my house where I can sit alone. Especially now during the Corona crisis… What should I try?
- How do you stay consistent with your routine and productivity level every single day?
- How do you get back on track if you start off distracted early in your work period. Some days I work really well, but I want some ideas on how to reset and self correct on days that aren’t going well.