This might seem a little scary or weird, but take on the harder things first. It is okay to be afraid to fail at something, that is totally normal. But DO NOT tell yourself you are going to fail. Because if you do, you are going to fail. If you believe you can do it, then you will most likely do just fine or even better than you thought! So it’s okay to be afraid, but it’s not okay to not try. So be excited about taking on new challenges! Be ready to tackle them and grab the day by the ear and say: “This is the day that the Lord has made, and it is his!”
And you will be just fine.
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?