Honestly, I don’t know, I don’t have ADHD as far as I know. I have a friend who has ADHD and he says that he has a profound ability to focus – a hyper ability to focus. I have read a book on helping people with ADHD get organized. And I don’t remember at all what it said – so you might like to look for that? Sorry – not much help here.
- What are the bigger distractions for you: interior ones like your thoughts or feelings, or exterior, like noises, other people, etc? Which are more challenging for you?
- How can you be less stressed while doing homework?
- Do you set a time limit for deep work or do you just go with the flow?
- How do you work from home?
- How can I have a better focus for deep work?
- How do I stay more consistent with my deep work or any other habit?
- What makes you work for the whole day? (Over eight hours constantly in the deep mindset)
- What are your top strategies for “just getting started”?
- How do you match days with many many meetings and deep work habits?
- What is your favorite type of Deep Work?