Honestly, I don’t know, I don’t have ADHD as far as I know. I have a friend who has ADHD and he says that he has a profound ability to focus – a hyper ability to focus. I have read a book on helping people with ADHD get organized. And I don’t remember at all what it said – so you might like to look for that? Sorry – not much help here.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?