If you can limit the distractions , I.e. close your email Client’s, shut down all social media or mute them , and close the browser unless your work depends on browsing , it gets relatively easy to do deep work
- What time of day is best for meditating?
- What kinds of foods are good for breakfast?
- Recently I read that flossers who use waxed minted floss like Oral B have higher rates of certain type of cancers due to the chemical that the floss is coated with. Does this scare you? What alternative would you use?
- Do you floss before you brush your teeth or after?
- What is an easy breakfast other than protein shakes?
- I don’t always have time to get into the gym. What else can I do at home that’s still effective, but without buying any equipment?
- How do you prioitize to choose which task to complete for your deep work session?
- What helps you concentrate and not get distracted during deep work?
- When doing deep work, sometimes the mind doesn’t want to leave that work. What are good transition methods to go about returning to and leaving deep work?
- What do you do in regards to your deep work habit on days you want to set aside for vacation?
- Sometimes I can’t complete the deep work task as my activities change during the day, what is your approach to getting it done when this happens?
- How do you bring yourself back when you lose focus?
- How long should I do Deep Work?
- Do we need to write all the distractions or the major ones during the session? How do we prevent the same distractions from coming back?
- I hate meditating… I can’t find any motivation or how to change things up! Any advice?