If you can limit the distractions , I.e. close your email Client’s, shut down all social media or mute them , and close the browser unless your work depends on browsing , it gets relatively easy to do deep work
- Between running around in the morning, doing habits, and trying to get to work; how do you get motivated to sit down and actually do the deep work session?
- How do you switch your brain off from constantly self-distracting?
- What do you prioritize in the morning? My habits are adding up and I think I need to choose some.
- What do you mean by deep work habit?
- How did you set up a morning routine? What motivated you to get out of bed early in the morning?
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?