I totally hear you. I am the same way. The only thing I have been trying is to allow myself to go down the rabbit hole but for like literally a minute – and then I ask myself ok has it been a minute of being distracted? Ok stop – back to work. Like you just allow yourself to get distracted but cut it off at x amount of time then reduce that time til you can eliminate that negative habit. you don’t have that cut off time and you end up into the nether of no return. Give it a try!
- Have you tried using a 20-30 minute hourglass?
- How can I focus on my studies longer 📚
- How do you organise or plan you work?
- How many times of deep work can done in one day?
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?