I totally hear you. I am the same way. The only thing I have been trying is to allow myself to go down the rabbit hole but for like literally a minute – and then I ask myself ok has it been a minute of being distracted? Ok stop – back to work. Like you just allow yourself to get distracted but cut it off at x amount of time then reduce that time til you can eliminate that negative habit. you don’t have that cut off time and you end up into the nether of no return. Give it a try!
- How to get motivation for the deep work habit?
- I need some focus and motivational quotes to help me get going.
- What’s a good time to do deep work. Morning, afternoon or evening?
- How to stop procrastinating?
- What do you do when you can’t focus?
- What do you consider as deep work?
- How do you increase the amount of deep work you do without getting distracted?
- What’s your idea of deep work? Does it need to be at a desk or can it be a sport ir house chore?
- How to I get motivated to work when I can easily just not do anything ?
- What do you for your Deep Work Habit if you are retired or otherwise don’t work outside the home?