I totally hear you. I am the same way. The only thing I have been trying is to allow myself to go down the rabbit hole but for like literally a minute – and then I ask myself ok has it been a minute of being distracted? Ok stop – back to work. Like you just allow yourself to get distracted but cut it off at x amount of time then reduce that time til you can eliminate that negative habit. you don’t have that cut off time and you end up into the nether of no return. Give it a try!
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?