Me and my co-worker that sits together with me do often chat. However, when we need to do work or when we feel like we've been talking and interrupting each other too much we say that now is work time and set a limited amount of time to just do work before going back to chatting. And so on.
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?