The toughest thing that is important to me. Whatever I know I need to do that I may not feel like doing at any given moment.
- How much time shall i make each stretching 🙆♀️ position? Is 15 seconds is enough?
- I’m not sure but does it really make a big difference when one exercises?
- What can I make for breakfast that I can bring to work?
- Do you prefer the stretches that involve standing up or the ones on the floor? Or a combination?
- Is it better to floss before or after brushing?
I update and prioritize my to-do list daily, first thing when I start my work day. Then I simply pick the most important task and start my deep work session until lunch, when it's easiest for me to focus.
- How do I keep feeling motivated for achievements?
- What do you listen to during deep work?
- How long do you do Deep Work? I’ve kept mine at 25 minutes but is there more benefit to focusing for longer periods at a time?
- Has anybody actually switched to a typewriter or writing by hand just to avoid the distractions of the Internet?
- How do you deal with procrastination?
- For musicians and artists: How do you balance work on your artistic practice with all the business stuff that goes with it?
- I struggle to get deep work done as I keep getting interrupted. This is the nature of my job so I can’t change the interruptions, any suggestions on how to do deep work with interruptions? Thanks.
- How do you deal with tiredness at work? Of course the obvious answer is to get more sleep but at that moment in time, you’re already at work, so what do you do?
- What sort of work do you do for deep work?
- How do you accomplish deep work when you don’t have control over your schedule?