I update and prioritize my to-do list daily, first thing when I start my work day. Then I simply pick the most important task and start my deep work session until lunch, when it's easiest for me to focus.
The toughest thing that is important to me. Whatever I know I need to do that I may not feel like doing at any given moment.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?