I update and prioritize my to-do list daily, first thing when I start my work day. Then I simply pick the most important task and start my deep work session until lunch, when it's easiest for me to focus.
The toughest thing that is important to me. Whatever I know I need to do that I may not feel like doing at any given moment.
- Are u really concerntrating in the deep work??If so how??and if not why?
- How to get motivation for the deep work habit?
- I need some focus and motivational quotes to help me get going.
- What’s a good time to do deep work. Morning, afternoon or evening?
- How to stop procrastinating?
- What do you do when you can’t focus?
- What do you consider as deep work?
- How do you increase the amount of deep work you do without getting distracted?
- What’s your idea of deep work? Does it need to be at a desk or can it be a sport ir house chore?
- How to I get motivated to work when I can easily just not do anything ?