I usually wait until everyone in my house gas plans and use that time to do deep work. I have a daily to day system of regular cleaning so I deep clean the zones according to which day they str assigned.
I don't work on holidays. And if I HAVE to, I tell myself that sooner I finish something, the more time I'll have to enjoy rest of my day.
I prioritize and I also make the time to do that. I always do one thing at a time and I go one step at a time. I also check things off as I go.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?