I prioritize and I also make the time to do that. I always do one thing at a time and I go one step at a time. I also check things off as I go.
- Is a half an hour long enough to get deep work done? I always run over my time.
- Do you reward yourself for completing deep work?
- Do you define the agenda before starting deep work?
- I have found that it’s difficult to complete the deep work habit as mindfully as the earlier tasks like water, breakfast, and exercise. I guess blocking distractions is a big part of getting this to be a more regular part of my routine but do you have any other suggestions so that I might complete this task more regularly?
- Sometimes I can’t complete the deep work task as my activities change during the day, what is your approach to getting it done when this happens?
I usually wait until everyone in my house gas plans and use that time to do deep work. I have a daily to day system of regular cleaning so I deep clean the zones according to which day they str assigned.
I don't work on holidays. And if I HAVE to, I tell myself that sooner I finish something, the more time I'll have to enjoy rest of my day.
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?