I prioritize and I also make the time to do that. I always do one thing at a time and I go one step at a time. I also check things off as I go.
- What’s the easiest breakfast menu you can think of?
- How long do you meditate and how often?
- I have piriformis upper buttock pain from quick movements and bending back. How do I treat it?
- How do you best keep yourself on track during a deep work session?
- When do I know the stretch pain is me stretching properly versus hurting myself?
I usually wait until everyone in my house gas plans and use that time to do deep work. I have a daily to day system of regular cleaning so I deep clean the zones according to which day they str assigned.
I don't work on holidays. And if I HAVE to, I tell myself that sooner I finish something, the more time I'll have to enjoy rest of my day.
- How do I keep feeling motivated for achievements?
- What do you listen to during deep work?
- How long do you do Deep Work? I’ve kept mine at 25 minutes but is there more benefit to focusing for longer periods at a time?
- Has anybody actually switched to a typewriter or writing by hand just to avoid the distractions of the Internet?
- How do you deal with procrastination?
- For musicians and artists: How do you balance work on your artistic practice with all the business stuff that goes with it?
- I struggle to get deep work done as I keep getting interrupted. This is the nature of my job so I can’t change the interruptions, any suggestions on how to do deep work with interruptions? Thanks.
- How do you deal with tiredness at work? Of course the obvious answer is to get more sleep but at that moment in time, you’re already at work, so what do you do?
- What sort of work do you do for deep work?
- How do you accomplish deep work when you don’t have control over your schedule?