I prioritize and I also make the time to do that. I always do one thing at a time and I go one step at a time. I also check things off as I go.
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What process do you go through when working on the Deep Work habit? Also, would someone expound on the Morning Pages habit? I’m not sure that I am doing it correctly!
- I like the inform, negotiate and call back technique. How do other community members use it?
- How do you start your most procastrinated tasks?
- How to stay motivated whilst working?
I usually wait until everyone in my house gas plans and use that time to do deep work. I have a daily to day system of regular cleaning so I deep clean the zones according to which day they str assigned.
I don't work on holidays. And if I HAVE to, I tell myself that sooner I finish something, the more time I'll have to enjoy rest of my day.
- Is being sincere any way wrong. Is working hard wrong. Should we be careless. Should we do work perfectly or imperfectly? Should we take responsibility or not? Because people who take responsibility are sincere and hardworking but people who are careless, poor, irresponsible are environment friendly. Am I right or not?
- Once I have finished a deep work session of any length, I take a short break. However, I struggle to get back into that deep work state afterwards. Any tips for re-engaging with work after a break?
- How do you commit to your habit and able to do a deep work, without pause?
- What helps you prepare for a deep work session? Things that help you look forward to doing this daily?
- Do you stop deep work when time is up or keep going as long as your in the flow?
- How do you ensure high quality work?
- What does deep work mean for you?
- What do you do to ensure that you stay focused?
- Should I increase my focus time past 25 mins or just keep blocking it out while taking 5 min breaks in between?
- Which tasks do you choose to work on when you’re completing the deep work exercise?