I don't work on holidays. And if I HAVE to, I tell myself that sooner I finish something, the more time I'll have to enjoy rest of my day.
- How did you make your 9-5 ou wake up earlier? Did you exercise more?
- When is the best stretching time. (Morning, afternoon, or at night)
- I’m researcher so many people recommend to me long and continuous work, not pomodoro-style work. But it really hard to accomplish. If I complete a long work session, I feel exhausted and like I should go home. Which is better?
- Do you have a routine for the Floss habit?
- How do I identify the optimal steps to learning something new?
- Is it easier to focus in complete silence, or is some ambient sound (like instrumental music) preferable?
- How do you motivate yourself to have a deep work session in the morning when you know you already have a lighter work load that day?
- How do you prevent other stuff from taking over your deep work time?
- What helps you focus better during deep work?
- How to convince the others to not disturb when doing a deep work session? Also what is the duration for the session?
- Any advice to help me stay focused during deep work?
- How do you enable “Deep Work” in an open environment where you are playing the role of a manager, whose key job is to enable the team reach their full potential.
- How do you avoid distractions?
- How can I get shredded in 3 months?
- How do you follow your routines without getting distracted?