It's like meditation: if you get distracted accept it and bring your attention back to the task at hand… Over the long run you'll be more focused!
My concentration last for about 30 minutes and so i will use a timer set at 25 minutes to focus on what I should be doing. After that, I'll use the remaining 5 minutes to take a break. If it's a long task, I'll do the cycle over and over until I'm ready to call it a day.
Go away from distractions. Go to cafe, wear headphones with noise cancellation, hide smartphone from your view. In addition to it, take 5 minutes rest after 25 minutes work to keep your concentration.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?