It's like meditation: if you get distracted accept it and bring your attention back to the task at hand… Over the long run you'll be more focused!
My concentration last for about 30 minutes and so i will use a timer set at 25 minutes to focus on what I should be doing. After that, I'll use the remaining 5 minutes to take a break. If it's a long task, I'll do the cycle over and over until I'm ready to call it a day.
Go away from distractions. Go to cafe, wear headphones with noise cancellation, hide smartphone from your view. In addition to it, take 5 minutes rest after 25 minutes work to keep your concentration.
- How do you get consistent on the work?
- How long do you take breaks for?
- Have you tried using a 20-30 minute hourglass?
- How can I focus on my studies longer 📚
- How do you organise or plan you work?
- How many times of deep work can done in one day?
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?