Keep reminding myself that I don't have that much time to work and will be free soon to do what ever I want. So let's go back to work.
- How do you stick to the scheduled time? If the blocks get bigger than 45 minutes how do you keep going? How do you stay productive?
- If your career is largely a matter of self discipline (writing, painting, etc) how do you combat periods of sadness, doubt or any other mood?
- What sort of work do you do for deep work?
- I work in retail. I have anything but a regular schedule. Trying to build routines that can’t be routine by a clock is tough. Help?
- What do you listen to during deep work?
I Meditate that helps My mind be Calm – not like a monkey. I plan My time set goals. I work in a work space that os clean.
i try to solve Big issues in My life. I write Them Down before i work so they dont detraxt.
I am prepared and engaged – i find the din what i love in the project and inclide more of tjat passion in My work
Do the hårdest thing first
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?