Recently, I've been having a hard time waking up. It's probably because I don't have a proper sleep schedule and that I tend to snooze my alarm.
- What do you choose to tackle in your deep work sessions?
- What’s your favorite performance statement? mine is, “You will feel better afterwards.”
- What is your strategy on achieving deep work habits and minimzing diatractions?
- How do you recognize and address stress when your being asked to do things last minute?
- How do you stay on track/ be efficient?
- Is being sincere any way wrong. Is working hard wrong. Should we be careless. Should we do work perfectly or imperfectly? Should we take responsibility or not? Because people who take responsibility are sincere and hardworking but people who are careless, poor, irresponsible are environment friendly. Am I right or not?
- Once I have finished a deep work session of any length, I take a short break. However, I struggle to get back into that deep work state afterwards. Any tips for re-engaging with work after a break?
- How do you commit to your habit and able to do a deep work, without pause?
- What helps you prepare for a deep work session? Things that help you look forward to doing this daily?
- Do you stop deep work when time is up or keep going as long as your in the flow?
- How do you ensure high quality work?
- What does deep work mean for you?
- What do you do to ensure that you stay focused?
- Should I increase my focus time past 25 mins or just keep blocking it out while taking 5 min breaks in between?
- Which tasks do you choose to work on when you’re completing the deep work exercise?