I do think the mind is most rebellious when you are telling it has to do something. I sometimes feel that this is when we are own worst enemies. It's like somewhere we aren't sure we can do it, succeed, so as we are actually succeeding, these things come up to get us to doubt ourselves.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?