I usually choose subjects that i personally like, so i do get tired or bored at that task. I reserve my downtime to tasks that i actually dislike.
- Do you always take a break after a deep work session? If so, what do you do during that time?
- How do you determine when to load your daily schedule with more tasks, especially those very demanding ones?
- Do we need to write all the distractions or the major ones during the session? How do we prevent the same distractions from coming back?
- What kind of things do you choose to tackle during deep work?
- What sort of work do you do for deep work?
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?