It depends on the individual. 20 minutes isnt enough time to get alot done. But if you are someone who only has 20 minutes to spare then yes. But i like to be able to get alot done bc once im no longer doing that my life has so many demands on me that i wont have time later to get back to tbat deep work i was doing.
I find that I work best for 45 mins or longer. I get into a groove and suddenly I’ve been cleaning or organizing for 75 mins or more. If I only work in short bursts I tend not to do as well.
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?