It depends on the individual. 20 minutes isnt enough time to get alot done. But if you are someone who only has 20 minutes to spare then yes. But i like to be able to get alot done bc once im no longer doing that my life has so many demands on me that i wont have time later to get back to tbat deep work i was doing.
I find that I work best for 45 mins or longer. I get into a groove and suddenly I’ve been cleaning or organizing for 75 mins or more. If I only work in short bursts I tend not to do as well.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?