It depends on the individual. 20 minutes isnt enough time to get alot done. But if you are someone who only has 20 minutes to spare then yes. But i like to be able to get alot done bc once im no longer doing that my life has so many demands on me that i wont have time later to get back to tbat deep work i was doing.
- How long do you do Deep Work? I’ve kept mine at 25 minutes but is there more benefit to focusing for longer periods at a time?
- How do you ensure high quality work?
- I feel so exhausted between 8 pm to 10 pm. What should I do to recharge my energy so I can be more productive.
- How do you stay focused when work-related chats, like Slack, constantly demand your attention?
- As a 12 year old gotta long should I deep work for in one sitting
I find that I work best for 45 mins or longer. I get into a groove and suddenly I’ve been cleaning or organizing for 75 mins or more. If I only work in short bursts I tend not to do as well.
- How do you deal with distractions?
- What do you do during your deep work session?
- How to you kick start of your work, especially when it’s boring
- What do you do for your deep work?
- How do you keep yourself focused with distractions
- What do you consider deep work on weekends or rest days?
- Any tips from users with ADHD?
- How are you disciplined about getting started? And how do you avoid distractions during the time? I’m in an open plan office so that’s is tricky.
- How to do deep work as you no time for that?
- Is it helpful to listen to classical music or other music while doing deep work?