It depends on the individual. 20 minutes isnt enough time to get alot done. But if you are someone who only has 20 minutes to spare then yes. But i like to be able to get alot done bc once im no longer doing that my life has so many demands on me that i wont have time later to get back to tbat deep work i was doing.
- My mind is so easily distracted, especially by email and social media, whatsapp etc. Especially when I am trying to start work, this is problematic. Do you have any tips on how to focus your mind?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?
- What is the best way to stop making the same mistakes and to learn from experience?
- How do you do deep work when you need a computer and therefore have to be surrounded by other people – and distractions?
- I sometimes have problems with getting motivated. How do you keep yourself motivated?
I find that I work best for 45 mins or longer. I get into a groove and suddenly I’ve been cleaning or organizing for 75 mins or more. If I only work in short bursts I tend not to do as well.
- Is being sincere any way wrong. Is working hard wrong. Should we be careless. Should we do work perfectly or imperfectly? Should we take responsibility or not? Because people who take responsibility are sincere and hardworking but people who are careless, poor, irresponsible are environment friendly. Am I right or not?
- Once I have finished a deep work session of any length, I take a short break. However, I struggle to get back into that deep work state afterwards. Any tips for re-engaging with work after a break?
- How do you commit to your habit and able to do a deep work, without pause?
- What helps you prepare for a deep work session? Things that help you look forward to doing this daily?
- Do you stop deep work when time is up or keep going as long as your in the flow?
- How do you ensure high quality work?
- What does deep work mean for you?
- What do you do to ensure that you stay focused?
- Should I increase my focus time past 25 mins or just keep blocking it out while taking 5 min breaks in between?
- Which tasks do you choose to work on when you’re completing the deep work exercise?