It depends on the individual. 20 minutes isnt enough time to get alot done. But if you are someone who only has 20 minutes to spare then yes. But i like to be able to get alot done bc once im no longer doing that my life has so many demands on me that i wont have time later to get back to tbat deep work i was doing.
- How long do you Deep Work for?
- How do you choose what to work on? I find myself straying away from tasks I am afraid I will fail at, and sometimes even trick myself into taking on less important tasks, instead.
- Any ideas how to maintain discipline (to do the fabulous tasks) while fasting?
- What about Pareto’s 80:20 principle?
- How do you start working when you are so lazy and used to procrastinating?
I find that I work best for 45 mins or longer. I get into a groove and suddenly I’ve been cleaning or organizing for 75 mins or more. If I only work in short bursts I tend not to do as well.
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?
- Is a half an hour long enough to get deep work done? I always run over my time.