I personally would say things like, working on homework or a Google doc would be deep work. Anything that allows you to sit down and focus really. I personally organize my Google drive and work on some assignment and anything I have to write
- First thing in the morning isn’t just when I want to get work done – everyone around me does too. How do you keep yourself from just answering other people’s questions and helping them every day? I love to help, but I feel like I am exhausted before I can start working!
- How do you recover from distractions and refocus?
- Has anybody actually switched to a typewriter or writing by hand just to avoid the distractions of the Internet?
- Do you always take a break after a deep work session? If so, what do you do during that time?
- I found myself addicted to pomodoro timer. But this works perfectly when I ‘m at home. Are there more silent ways?
I consider deep work to be fulfilling, but excellent and I consider deep work to do for you what it could do for others, and deep work is something that others can get from you that will last forever
Where do I start! For me, at work, it could be time doing emails or paperwork; or my morning set-up tasks; or my re-stocking of supplies. I try for it to be a solid block uninterrupted, but the nature of my job means I am subject to interruptions quite frequently. I do my best! I also use the ‘deep work’ (or pomodoro) for things I have been putting off—it’s amazing what you can get done in 25 minutes, and an unwelcome task can be managed if not completed in such focused blocks.
- What do you do during your deep work session?
- How to you kick start of your work, especially when it’s boring
- What do you do for your deep work?
- How do you keep yourself focused with distractions
- What do you consider deep work on weekends or rest days?
- Any tips from users with ADHD?
- How are you disciplined about getting started? And how do you avoid distractions during the time? I’m in an open plan office so that’s is tricky.
- How to do deep work as you no time for that?
- Is it helpful to listen to classical music or other music while doing deep work?
- Is being sincere any way wrong. Is working hard wrong. Should we be careless. Should we do work perfectly or imperfectly? Should we take responsibility or not? Because people who take responsibility are sincere and hardworking but people who are careless, poor, irresponsible are environment friendly. Am I right or not?