Where do I start! For me, at work, it could be time doing emails or paperwork; or my morning set-up tasks; or my re-stocking of supplies. I try for it to be a solid block uninterrupted, but the nature of my job means I am subject to interruptions quite frequently. I do my best! I also use the ‘deep work’ (or pomodoro) for things I have been putting off—it’s amazing what you can get done in 25 minutes, and an unwelcome task can be managed if not completed in such focused blocks.
I consider deep work to be fulfilling, but excellent and I consider deep work to do for you what it could do for others, and deep work is something that others can get from you that will last forever
I personally would say things like, working on homework or a Google doc would be deep work. Anything that allows you to sit down and focus really. I personally organize my Google drive and work on some assignment and anything I have to write
- Have you tried using a 20-30 minute hourglass?
- How can I focus on my studies longer 📚
- How do you organise or plan you work?
- How many times of deep work can done in one day?
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?