I try to spend my break time during work, doing a small type of meditation. So that i can recharge. It could be just observing something, not really thinking about anything or processing the sounds around me. Just trying to live in present moment.
- How do I keep myself up to date?
- How do you determine when to load your daily schedule with more tasks, especially those very demanding ones?
- How do you enable “Deep Work” in an open environment where you are playing the role of a manager, whose key job is to enable the team reach their full potential.
- Do you do anything to help get into a more productive mindset for deep work?
- How do you motivate yourself to take on tasks you’re dreading?
Take a walk, don't smoke, drink water, combine it maybe with buying some healthier food options in a grocery store rather than probably unhealthy/too big canteen options. I feel to big lunch will get you tired and not 100% focus in the afternoon
Doing whichever suits you best I guess. If you are a « people person » enjoy sharing your break with colleagues and friends. If you are more of an introvert, use the time to read, meditate, do sport and all those fun things you don’t get time to do otherwise. It is your life so make of it what you would like, not « what the right thing is », because the « right thing » is doing what you enjoy and need. Good luck on your journey.
Relax and either put your feet in a foot bath or even taking a warm bath 🛁 with Epsom salt or taking a warm shower 🚿 and put your feet up and take a nap 😴.
I like to use downtime during the workday to take a walk outside. It’s really relaxing and grouding. Plus it helps you get your steps in!
Spend some time meditating to give yourself a mental break to get your thoughts away from work. Visualize your success for 10 minutes then come back stronger than ever.
- Is being sincere any way wrong. Is working hard wrong. Should we be careless. Should we do work perfectly or imperfectly? Should we take responsibility or not? Because people who take responsibility are sincere and hardworking but people who are careless, poor, irresponsible are environment friendly. Am I right or not?
- Once I have finished a deep work session of any length, I take a short break. However, I struggle to get back into that deep work state afterwards. Any tips for re-engaging with work after a break?
- How do you commit to your habit and able to do a deep work, without pause?
- What helps you prepare for a deep work session? Things that help you look forward to doing this daily?
- Do you stop deep work when time is up or keep going as long as your in the flow?
- How do you ensure high quality work?
- What does deep work mean for you?
- What do you do to ensure that you stay focused?
- Should I increase my focus time past 25 mins or just keep blocking it out while taking 5 min breaks in between?
- Which tasks do you choose to work on when you’re completing the deep work exercise?