Take time you learn something unrelated to your study. Just for fun. Or actively doing nothing. Just read. It go for a a walk watch some TV. But focus on just being replaced and not trying super hard at life. Just for a while each day/week
Personal chores or tasks that can help move your life forward. For example creative time or cleaning up your work space.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?