Take time you learn something unrelated to your study. Just for fun. Or actively doing nothing. Just read. It go for a a walk watch some TV. But focus on just being replaced and not trying super hard at life. Just for a while each day/week
Personal chores or tasks that can help move your life forward. For example creative time or cleaning up your work space.
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?