Most certainly, I find it beneficial to work deeply into one subject or area and then switch it for another and then returning to the first task I was working on. It refreshes my brain!
- Is a half an hour long enough to get deep work done? I always run over my time.
- How do you make time to do deep work? I find myself caught up in the run of the mill daily grind and it sucks lol….🤦🏻♀️🙇🏻♀️🤭
- What is the best way to clear your mind every morning and start a productive day?
- I would like to know what the other Fabulous users do for their Deep Work for.
- How much time do you dedicate to deep work each day? I find that just 30 mins is not enough to get it all done.
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?