(I also love wonderful – usually classical, and usually baroque – music with my wonderful noise cancelling headphones to help in busy and/or chatty environs…)
I thrive on pressure of commitments that I’ve made to others so artificial deadlines don’t work for me. It does help for me to commit to someone to get them a task be a certain date/time.
- How to get motivation for the deep work habit?
- I need some focus and motivational quotes to help me get going.
- What’s a good time to do deep work. Morning, afternoon or evening?
- How to stop procrastinating?
- What do you do when you can’t focus?
- What do you consider as deep work?
- How do you increase the amount of deep work you do without getting distracted?
- What’s your idea of deep work? Does it need to be at a desk or can it be a sport ir house chore?
- How to I get motivated to work when I can easily just not do anything ?
- What do you for your Deep Work Habit if you are retired or otherwise don’t work outside the home?