- How many deep work sessions can I do in a day?
- I face issues when switching between 2 jobs. How do you switch effectively? I waste or procrastinate during the switch.
- How do you make sure the distractions you noted down this time won’t happen again?
- What do you do when you feel so down?
- What is a good alternative to the 30/30 app? That was so good at visually helping to see the total time all tasks in a day would take and indicating what time your list would end?
(I also love wonderful – usually classical, and usually baroque – music with my wonderful noise cancelling headphones to help in busy and/or chatty environs…)
I thrive on pressure of commitments that I’ve made to others so artificial deadlines don’t work for me. It does help for me to commit to someone to get them a task be a certain date/time.
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?