(I also love wonderful – usually classical, and usually baroque – music with my wonderful noise cancelling headphones to help in busy and/or chatty environs…)
I thrive on pressure of commitments that I’ve made to others so artificial deadlines don’t work for me. It does help for me to commit to someone to get them a task be a certain date/time.
- Do you find yourself procrastinating when you need to start a project? If so how do you get out of that mindset?
- How do you make sure you’re not interrupted during deep work?
- Is there anything you have found that keeps you focused? How do you keep that going when you get distracted?
- How long should your breaks be?
- If I don’t like coffee or tea, what can I drink to help keep me focused? ( keep in mind that I’m really serious about keeping my body healthy)
- What strategies can I do to work more consistently at certain times everyday?
- What kind of tasks do you dedicate for your Deep Work habit ?
- What’s the duration you’ve outlined for deep work?
- How to avoid procrastination?
- What kind of deep work you do