Taking a brake is not the issue. Taking a break sometimes helps our minds work out the small details that are wearing us down. However resting is not resting wif you are using your break time for things that distract you. Taking a break to close your eyes and breath may give you the rest you needed while watching a tv series may just get you more overwhelmed and distracted. This time try to take a break by simply switching positions. That could be sitting to standing. Maybe taking an uninterrupted walk. Or just doing some breathing exercises.
- Any hint to actually do the most important big tasks, during the deep work session, instead of smaller, also necessary but less critical tasks?
- How do you keep your mind on track when adverse unexpected things happen?
- How to keep focus? My focus is lost after 25 minutes…
- How can I immediately get up without snoozing?
- What can I include in my deep work apart from study and physical activity???
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?
- Is a half an hour long enough to get deep work done? I always run over my time.