Taking a brake is not the issue. Taking a break sometimes helps our minds work out the small details that are wearing us down. However resting is not resting wif you are using your break time for things that distract you. Taking a break to close your eyes and breath may give you the rest you needed while watching a tv series may just get you more overwhelmed and distracted. This time try to take a break by simply switching positions. That could be sitting to standing. Maybe taking an uninterrupted walk. Or just doing some breathing exercises.
- How do you multitask AND deep work?
- Are there tricks or tools to help me complete my deep work with fewer family distractions?
- What if you don’t have any big tasks to complete during the deep work session, what if you have lots of small tasks?
- What do you do to keep yourself from distraction during deep work
- What do you do when your task takes longer than 25 minutes?
- Is being sincere any way wrong. Is working hard wrong. Should we be careless. Should we do work perfectly or imperfectly? Should we take responsibility or not? Because people who take responsibility are sincere and hardworking but people who are careless, poor, irresponsible are environment friendly. Am I right or not?
- Once I have finished a deep work session of any length, I take a short break. However, I struggle to get back into that deep work state afterwards. Any tips for re-engaging with work after a break?
- How do you commit to your habit and able to do a deep work, without pause?
- What helps you prepare for a deep work session? Things that help you look forward to doing this daily?
- Do you stop deep work when time is up or keep going as long as your in the flow?
- How do you ensure high quality work?
- What does deep work mean for you?
- What do you do to ensure that you stay focused?
- Should I increase my focus time past 25 mins or just keep blocking it out while taking 5 min breaks in between?
- Which tasks do you choose to work on when you’re completing the deep work exercise?