Taking a brake is not the issue. Taking a break sometimes helps our minds work out the small details that are wearing us down. However resting is not resting wif you are using your break time for things that distract you. Taking a break to close your eyes and breath may give you the rest you needed while watching a tv series may just get you more overwhelmed and distracted. This time try to take a break by simply switching positions. That could be sitting to standing. Maybe taking an uninterrupted walk. Or just doing some breathing exercises.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?