Taking a brake is not the issue. Taking a break sometimes helps our minds work out the small details that are wearing us down. However resting is not resting wif you are using your break time for things that distract you. Taking a break to close your eyes and breath may give you the rest you needed while watching a tv series may just get you more overwhelmed and distracted. This time try to take a break by simply switching positions. That could be sitting to standing. Maybe taking an uninterrupted walk. Or just doing some breathing exercises.
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?