Taking a brake is not the issue. Taking a break sometimes helps our minds work out the small details that are wearing us down. However resting is not resting wif you are using your break time for things that distract you. Taking a break to close your eyes and breath may give you the rest you needed while watching a tv series may just get you more overwhelmed and distracted. This time try to take a break by simply switching positions. That could be sitting to standing. Maybe taking an uninterrupted walk. Or just doing some breathing exercises.
- Do you find yourself procrastinating when you need to start a project? If so how do you get out of that mindset?
- How do you make sure you’re not interrupted during deep work?
- Is there anything you have found that keeps you focused? How do you keep that going when you get distracted?
- How long should your breaks be?
- If I don’t like coffee or tea, what can I drink to help keep me focused? ( keep in mind that I’m really serious about keeping my body healthy)
- What strategies can I do to work more consistently at certain times everyday?
- What kind of tasks do you dedicate for your Deep Work habit ?
- What’s the duration you’ve outlined for deep work?
- How to avoid procrastination?
- What kind of deep work you do