boiled herbal water(herbs grown in your area ..eg.lemongrass,basil leaf,etc), turmeric and black pepper water/milk,Milk from cow(A2 breed), coconut water,coconut milk
You don’t really need to drink or eat anything and in order to be focused.
You just need to fix your sleeping program. Sleep about 8 or 9 pm and wake up at dawn around 3 or 4 am and you will do all your tasks by 8 am hopefully
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?