Its better to break up work into short piece, taking short breaks in between. It gives you a better idea how long it will take to complete a project and keeps you from getting burned out.
- How do you deal with tiredness at work? Of course the obvious answer is to get more sleep but at that moment in time, you’re already at work, so what do you do?
- How do I keep feeling motivated for achievements?
- What’s your routine to get into deep work?
- What do you do when you feel so down?
- What do you do in regards to your deep work habit on days you want to set aside for vacation?
Things happen all day long. Ppl say focus on one thing at a time but I focus on the immediate task or the one that needs my attention first then I move on to the next one until everything gets done
- Do you have problem with short attention span? Do you find it difficult to concentrate?
- Why is Deep Work recommended in the afternoon?
- What do you do when you encounter sudden distractions that fatigue you?
- What do you mean by deep work habit?
- How do you choose what to work on? I find myself straying away from tasks I am afraid I will fail at, and sometimes even trick myself into taking on less important tasks, instead.
- What exactly is deep work?
- Do you find it more beneficial to deeply focus on tasks at hand or spend time on an ongoing project when you are fully focused for a dedicated time span?
- How do you block out distractions?
- What process do you go through when working on the Deep Work habit? Also, would someone expound on the Morning Pages habit? I’m not sure that I am doing it correctly!
- How do you keep up with Fabulous?