Its better to break up work into short piece, taking short breaks in between. It gives you a better idea how long it will take to complete a project and keeps you from getting burned out.
- What about Pareto’s 80:20 principle?
- I’m a college student so keeping a balance of taking care of myself and others is tough. Do you have any suggestions for how I could show compassion or do a good deed for someone daily, even if it’s something small?
- Could you give me some tips to stay focused on deep work?
- How do you stop yourself from feeling overwhelmed by all you need to accomplish?
- Best ways to focus for long stretches of time?
Things happen all day long. Ppl say focus on one thing at a time but I focus on the immediate task or the one that needs my attention first then I move on to the next one until everything gets done
- How can you motivate yourself to stay in your deep work session every day, even if you have a lot other things to do besides and feel like you don’t have time for it?
- Have you ever been in situation that you must choose to go to high school which you don’t like and you can’t understand about 6 subjects in that school , you think that, that school is not for you, you think that is hard for you and you want to go to other school but your parents are not letting you to go?
- As a 12 year old gotta long should I deep work for in one sitting
- Can i know how to focus myself when carrying out the Deep Focus habit, if my daily schedule is packed and my surroundings are disturbing
- I prefer longer deep work sessions because I have read Cal Newport’s book Deep Work” . How do you customize the time and length of the deep work sessions?
- Do you try to tackle multiple small tasks or one large task during your deep work?
- My deep work is my secret project and I am my secret project to grow and heal. What are some ideas for other areas of deep work that could help me on my secret mission?
- What space do you set aside for yourself to do deep work?
- How do you get motivated to do something you have to do but dread doing??
- I feel like I have got used to the habit of distraction, especially when my phone is bymyside. Shall I leave it somewhere out of reach or try not be distracted while keeping it bymyside?