Things happen all day long. Ppl say focus on one thing at a time but I focus on the immediate task or the one that needs my attention first then I move on to the next one until everything gets done
Its better to break up work into short piece, taking short breaks in between. It gives you a better idea how long it will take to complete a project and keeps you from getting burned out.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?