Things happen all day long. Ppl say focus on one thing at a time but I focus on the immediate task or the one that needs my attention first then I move on to the next one until everything gets done
Its better to break up work into short piece, taking short breaks in between. It gives you a better idea how long it will take to complete a project and keeps you from getting burned out.
- How to get motivation for the deep work habit?
- I need some focus and motivational quotes to help me get going.
- What’s a good time to do deep work. Morning, afternoon or evening?
- How to stop procrastinating?
- What do you do when you can’t focus?
- What do you consider as deep work?
- How do you increase the amount of deep work you do without getting distracted?
- What’s your idea of deep work? Does it need to be at a desk or can it be a sport ir house chore?
- How to I get motivated to work when I can easily just not do anything ?
- What do you for your Deep Work Habit if you are retired or otherwise don’t work outside the home?