This is so hard for me. My plans for the day rarely stand up to reality. I’m learning to a) take that into account to make more realistic plans, and b) mitigate the distractions and bleh feelings by eating better, sleeping better, taking regularly breaks throughout the day to walk or just socialize, and exercising regularly. They all help.
- Have you tried using a 20-30 minute hourglass?
- How can I focus on my studies longer 📚
- How do you organise or plan you work?
- How many times of deep work can done in one day?
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?