This is so hard for me. My plans for the day rarely stand up to reality. I’m learning to a) take that into account to make more realistic plans, and b) mitigate the distractions and bleh feelings by eating better, sleeping better, taking regularly breaks throughout the day to walk or just socialize, and exercising regularly. They all help.
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?