Very early in the morning. I arrive around 6 am at the office; it is quiet with the least distractions and my head still fresh. By the time office rush hours begin I'm long done.
In the morning, right after I finish all the other items in my morning work routine. Coffee or teas, water, and headphones ready to dive in
For me the best time is after my kiddo goes to sleep at 7:30pm but most of the time I'm too tired to want to acomplish anything so I end up curled up on the couch watching tv
- How to get motivation for the deep work habit?
- I need some focus and motivational quotes to help me get going.
- What’s a good time to do deep work. Morning, afternoon or evening?
- How to stop procrastinating?
- What do you do when you can’t focus?
- What do you consider as deep work?
- How do you increase the amount of deep work you do without getting distracted?
- What’s your idea of deep work? Does it need to be at a desk or can it be a sport ir house chore?
- How to I get motivated to work when I can easily just not do anything ?
- What do you for your Deep Work Habit if you are retired or otherwise don’t work outside the home?