Very early in the morning. I arrive around 6 am at the office; it is quiet with the least distractions and my head still fresh. By the time office rush hours begin I'm long done.
In the morning, right after I finish all the other items in my morning work routine. Coffee or teas, water, and headphones ready to dive in
For me the best time is after my kiddo goes to sleep at 7:30pm but most of the time I'm too tired to want to acomplish anything so I end up curled up on the couch watching tv
- What kinds of tasks do you consider deep work? And how long do you dedicate to them?
- Do you play music while doing deep work?
- How do you re-focus on your deep work when you realize you have become distracted?
- What are the bigger distractions for you: interior ones like your thoughts or feelings, or exterior, like noises, other people, etc? Which are more challenging for you?
- How can you be less stressed while doing homework?
- Do you set a time limit for deep work or do you just go with the flow?
- How do you work from home?
- How can I have a better focus for deep work?
- How do I stay more consistent with my deep work or any other habit?
- What makes you work for the whole day? (Over eight hours constantly in the deep mindset)