Very early in the morning. I arrive around 6 am at the office; it is quiet with the least distractions and my head still fresh. By the time office rush hours begin I'm long done.
In the morning, right after I finish all the other items in my morning work routine. Coffee or teas, water, and headphones ready to dive in
For me the best time is after my kiddo goes to sleep at 7:30pm but most of the time I'm too tired to want to acomplish anything so I end up curled up on the couch watching tv
- Have you tried using a 20-30 minute hourglass?
- How can I focus on my studies longer 📚
- How do you organise or plan you work?
- How many times of deep work can done in one day?
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?