For me the best time is after my kiddo goes to sleep at 7:30pm but most of the time I'm too tired to want to acomplish anything so I end up curled up on the couch watching tv
- Do you use electronic tools to help you focus or do you find that disconnecting from your devices is more conducive to focusing? I’m finding both to work for me but under different task conditions.
- How do you manage Deep Work when you are caught up in fire-fighting?
- What apps or tools do you use to block the notifications distractions during your Deep Work?
- Do you find music helps or hinders?
- What time do you usually do the Deep Work habit?
Very early in the morning. I arrive around 6 am at the office; it is quiet with the least distractions and my head still fresh. By the time office rush hours begin I'm long done.
In the morning, right after I finish all the other items in my morning work routine. Coffee or teas, water, and headphones ready to dive in
- Do you have problem with short attention span? Do you find it difficult to concentrate?
- Why is Deep Work recommended in the afternoon?
- What do you do when you encounter sudden distractions that fatigue you?
- What do you mean by deep work habit?
- How do you choose what to work on? I find myself straying away from tasks I am afraid I will fail at, and sometimes even trick myself into taking on less important tasks, instead.
- What exactly is deep work?
- Do you find it more beneficial to deeply focus on tasks at hand or spend time on an ongoing project when you are fully focused for a dedicated time span?
- How do you block out distractions?
- What process do you go through when working on the Deep Work habit? Also, would someone expound on the Morning Pages habit? I’m not sure that I am doing it correctly!
- How do you keep up with Fabulous?