I prioritize habits/activities on the impact it could bring long term/short term. Eg. Rather than fire fighting (very urgently+very important) or distractions (very urgent+not important)/time wasters (not important+not urgent), I would pick quality time tasks (very important, not urgent). This could be working on a value adding (secret) project, content writing, studying, reading. Or this could be long term effective quick habits before starting anything else for the day, such as drinking water, quick meditation. I'd never look at the phone or social media or mails, but work on the quality work time.
- How to be inspired by work if the work is straightforward and not complicated?
- What do you do when you feel so down?
- How do you deal with procrastination?
- How do you find the motivation to do it every day? I manage fine during the week, but on the weekends I struggle.
- What is the one habit you have that positively impacts your productivity?
The golden triangle is what I prioritize: water, food and exercise. What they look like day to day will vary. It's possible that you've added habits too quickly. Don't be afraid to step back from what's not working for you. However, it is important to celebrate each habit and associate it with a good feeling. This will help you really want to do each one. You can also choose to spread your habits out across the day, rather than putting every little thing on the morning timeframe.
I had the exact same issue actually. I started to add so much cause I realized it was all so good for me. But then I started to understand I don't need to do all of this stuff in the morning to develop good habits. So I just narrowed down what was helping me most towards developing strong habits and added that.
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?