If you don't think your issues are that bad, perhaps think about the things going on in the back of your mind to see if they are that important. But maybe focus on the present and keep refocusing on the present.
There are other not so obvious reasons but it will take time to get to the real cause of this problem. I suggest you find a good meditation app in the google or apple App Store and follow the very helpful mind calming meditation features and audio presentations. One such site that’s good at doing this is CALM.
Your journey to better your cognitive powers is shared by many others so there are a lot of helpful apps on the market to fit your particular need Use the search line in the App Store and type in app to improve concentration and see what you come up with. Pintrest can also give helpful information when you type in a certain keyword to find out about a topic.
I hope you will be successful in finding your special app, or even e-book or magazine article to get the help you need. Once you start searching for the answer things will begin to make sense as you get farther into your search. I know it’s done that very thing for me.
- What are the bigger distractions for you: interior ones like your thoughts or feelings, or exterior, like noises, other people, etc? Which are more challenging for you?
- How can you be less stressed while doing homework?
- Do you set a time limit for deep work or do you just go with the flow?
- How do you work from home?
- How can I have a better focus for deep work?
- How do I stay more consistent with my deep work or any other habit?
- What makes you work for the whole day? (Over eight hours constantly in the deep mindset)
- What are your top strategies for “just getting started”?
- How do you match days with many many meetings and deep work habits?
- What is your favorite type of Deep Work?