There are more time options for deep work sessions under the deep work page. I’ll use the time I have available to me but 25 min usually gives me time to do many small tasks or 1 30 min task.
Not really. You need the half an hour to get going, but I suppose you could always do more. It's actually a distraction to get stopped after 30 mins
I always assumed 25 minutes was a suggested minimum for Deep Work. I try to tell myself that even if I’m tired, I can focus for 25 minutes. I think running over is a good thing (assuming it doesn’t make you miss an important appointment or something).
It's not a hard and fast limitation but a reminder for me to set aside at least 25 minutes a day to work. It's about building the habit of getting me at my dsssk and info the zone.some days I stay longer, but it's about doing something everyday.
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?