I don’t really know how to respond to your question(s). I’ve asked myself this before… but, I have a sort-of response which could help you understand. I would rather be mean and lying all the time, but not pollute as much and not be stressed because of being hardworking. I think I would be careless, rather than polluting; saving the enviroment is my #1 worry. But, if we all become careless, it could also mean that we wouldn’t even care about… anything relating nature anymore – that’s simply my opinion. I’m extremely sincere, and anxious. It would be better to be careless. Although, you made me think. We waste water every morning, just for our own satisfaction of completing a Fabulous habit. For our “health,” supposedly. I don’t know, but it’s a good thought. Mediate about it, and you might get it. Soon. Have a nice morning/afternoon/night. And thank you.
- How do you deal with distractions?
- What do you do during your deep work session?
- How to you kick start of your work, especially when it’s boring
- What do you do for your deep work?
- How do you keep yourself focused with distractions
- What do you consider deep work on weekends or rest days?
- Any tips from users with ADHD?
- How are you disciplined about getting started? And how do you avoid distractions during the time? I’m in an open plan office so that’s is tricky.
- How to do deep work as you no time for that?
- Is it helpful to listen to classical music or other music while doing deep work?