I don’t really know how to respond to your question(s). I’ve asked myself this before… but, I have a sort-of response which could help you understand. I would rather be mean and lying all the time, but not pollute as much and not be stressed because of being hardworking. I think I would be careless, rather than polluting; saving the enviroment is my #1 worry. But, if we all become careless, it could also mean that we wouldn’t even care about… anything relating nature anymore – that’s simply my opinion. I’m extremely sincere, and anxious. It would be better to be careless. Although, you made me think. We waste water every morning, just for our own satisfaction of completing a Fabulous habit. For our “health,” supposedly. I don’t know, but it’s a good thought. Mediate about it, and you might get it. Soon. Have a nice morning/afternoon/night. And thank you.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?