I don’t really know how to respond to your question(s). I’ve asked myself this before… but, I have a sort-of response which could help you understand. I would rather be mean and lying all the time, but not pollute as much and not be stressed because of being hardworking. I think I would be careless, rather than polluting; saving the enviroment is my #1 worry. But, if we all become careless, it could also mean that we wouldn’t even care about… anything relating nature anymore – that’s simply my opinion. I’m extremely sincere, and anxious. It would be better to be careless. Although, you made me think. We waste water every morning, just for our own satisfaction of completing a Fabulous habit. For our “health,” supposedly. I don’t know, but it’s a good thought. Mediate about it, and you might get it. Soon. Have a nice morning/afternoon/night. And thank you.
- Once I have finished a deep work session of any length, I take a short break. However, I struggle to get back into that deep work state afterwards. Any tips for re-engaging with work after a break?
- How do you commit to your habit and able to do a deep work, without pause?
- What helps you prepare for a deep work session? Things that help you look forward to doing this daily?
- Do you stop deep work when time is up or keep going as long as your in the flow?
- How do you ensure high quality work?
- What does deep work mean for you?
- What do you do to ensure that you stay focused?
- Should I increase my focus time past 25 mins or just keep blocking it out while taking 5 min breaks in between?
- Which tasks do you choose to work on when you’re completing the deep work exercise?
- What habit do you have for deep learning?