I have this issue too. What I do is give myself permission to snooze in at the weekends, by not doing so during the week.
Getting up in the morning is really a big deal for many. I am one of those, to overcome I started keeping 2or 3 alarms in 15 minutes gap. First alarm is to wake up, second one is for get up from bed , if needed 3 rd one start your daily routine. This gave me time to make up my mind for the day
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?