I have this issue too. What I do is give myself permission to snooze in at the weekends, by not doing so during the week.
Getting up in the morning is really a big deal for many. I am one of those, to overcome I started keeping 2or 3 alarms in 15 minutes gap. First alarm is to wake up, second one is for get up from bed , if needed 3 rd one start your daily routine. This gave me time to make up my mind for the day
- What kinds of tasks do you consider deep work? And how long do you dedicate to them?
- Do you play music while doing deep work?
- How do you re-focus on your deep work when you realize you have become distracted?
- What are the bigger distractions for you: interior ones like your thoughts or feelings, or exterior, like noises, other people, etc? Which are more challenging for you?
- How can you be less stressed while doing homework?
- Do you set a time limit for deep work or do you just go with the flow?
- How do you work from home?
- How can I have a better focus for deep work?
- How do I stay more consistent with my deep work or any other habit?
- What makes you work for the whole day? (Over eight hours constantly in the deep mindset)