I have this issue too. What I do is give myself permission to snooze in at the weekends, by not doing so during the week.
- What can I include in my deep work apart from study and physical activity???
- What do you do when you feel every plan you make is being blocked?
- How do you recover from distractions and refocus?
- How are you creating the most productive Deep Work habit in your life right now?
- How long do you try to focus for each time you do the deep work habit?
Getting up in the morning is really a big deal for many. I am one of those, to overcome I started keeping 2or 3 alarms in 15 minutes gap. First alarm is to wake up, second one is for get up from bed , if needed 3 rd one start your daily routine. This gave me time to make up my mind for the day
- Do you have problem with short attention span? Do you find it difficult to concentrate?
- Why is Deep Work recommended in the afternoon?
- What do you do when you encounter sudden distractions that fatigue you?
- What do you mean by deep work habit?
- How do you choose what to work on? I find myself straying away from tasks I am afraid I will fail at, and sometimes even trick myself into taking on less important tasks, instead.
- What exactly is deep work?
- Do you find it more beneficial to deeply focus on tasks at hand or spend time on an ongoing project when you are fully focused for a dedicated time span?
- How do you block out distractions?
- What process do you go through when working on the Deep Work habit? Also, would someone expound on the Morning Pages habit? I’m not sure that I am doing it correctly!
- How do you keep up with Fabulous?