I have this issue too. What I do is give myself permission to snooze in at the weekends, by not doing so during the week.
- What do you do so that the sounds of the routine and the bell at the end don’t make you lose your focus?
- How does one avoid temptations like sugary breakfasts and distracting sites in the first hours after waking up?
- How do you keep motivated when your deep work runs amok and your options don’t seem to be working out like you thought they would or would’ve liked them to?
- How long do u stay away from technology?
- What do you do in regards to your deep work habit on days you want to set aside for vacation?
Getting up in the morning is really a big deal for many. I am one of those, to overcome I started keeping 2or 3 alarms in 15 minutes gap. First alarm is to wake up, second one is for get up from bed , if needed 3 rd one start your daily routine. This gave me time to make up my mind for the day
- How can you motivate yourself to stay in your deep work session every day, even if you have a lot other things to do besides and feel like you don’t have time for it?
- Have you ever been in situation that you must choose to go to high school which you don’t like and you can’t understand about 6 subjects in that school , you think that, that school is not for you, you think that is hard for you and you want to go to other school but your parents are not letting you to go?
- As a 12 year old gotta long should I deep work for in one sitting
- Can i know how to focus myself when carrying out the Deep Focus habit, if my daily schedule is packed and my surroundings are disturbing
- I prefer longer deep work sessions because I have read Cal Newport’s book Deep Work” . How do you customize the time and length of the deep work sessions?
- Do you try to tackle multiple small tasks or one large task during your deep work?
- My deep work is my secret project and I am my secret project to grow and heal. What are some ideas for other areas of deep work that could help me on my secret mission?
- What space do you set aside for yourself to do deep work?
- How do you get motivated to do something you have to do but dread doing??
- I feel like I have got used to the habit of distraction, especially when my phone is bymyside. Shall I leave it somewhere out of reach or try not be distracted while keeping it bymyside?