That said, I tend to lean towards larger tasks that require sustained attention. Studies show that when we are either interrupted or have to switch tasks it takes as long as 15 minutes to fully get back into the zone.
The key principle is to put first things first.
- Do you find yourself procrastinating when you need to start a project? If so how do you get out of that mindset?
- How do you make sure you’re not interrupted during deep work?
- Is there anything you have found that keeps you focused? How do you keep that going when you get distracted?
- How long should your breaks be?
- If I don’t like coffee or tea, what can I drink to help keep me focused? ( keep in mind that I’m really serious about keeping my body healthy)
- What strategies can I do to work more consistently at certain times everyday?
- What kind of tasks do you dedicate for your Deep Work habit ?
- What’s the duration you’ve outlined for deep work?
- How to avoid procrastination?
- What kind of deep work you do