That said, I tend to lean towards larger tasks that require sustained attention. Studies show that when we are either interrupted or have to switch tasks it takes as long as 15 minutes to fully get back into the zone.
The key principle is to put first things first.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?