I usualy try to have some sort of goal to pursue, usualy this is some creative endevour, exploring new ideas or aquiring new knowledge. This helps me from stagnating in general, it’s easy to fill your time with mindless entertainment. And also IF you have nothing to purse, cleaning never goes out of style.
I always organize my planner and update my to do list at the beginning of every morning. I get my files together for that day's appointments and ensure everything is printed and in file. This usually takes 30 to 45 minutes and by focusing only on these items it sets a positive momentum for the day and it feels great to be organized and not jumping all over the place.
Na L S.
First of all you relax you mind, then think about posibilities and the focus on your new proyect, trying to make it real.
If I don't have traditional work to do in deep work sessions. I start to analyse myself and my lacking points and start to find alternative solution to problem(lack). Moreover, I start reading general knowledge or do maths excercises in deep work to increase knowledge. What I want is more inspiration to move forward in gaining knowledge as it priceless.
So far, I have only performed traditional work during deep work, however, I will use the time for self-improvement activities ( foreign language practice, visualization) on my days off.
I have a goal that is not about what I'm doing now and when I have nothing to do I go to that work and work on. it something personal.
- How to focus and not get distracted
- I sometimes feel guilt when I do not do something creative or productive. Is it ok to just lay in bed some days?
- What kind of stuff do you work on? Sometimes I dont know what to do!
- How do I stay motivated with all that is going on right now?
- How do you get ready to start work ?
- How to mansge time? I find hard to stick to the time to finish a task. Almost like it gives me stress
- What should you do if you are distracted frequently?
- For me, it is hard to find the perfect place for my deep work session. I’m easily distracted by sounds in my surrounding, but there’s isn’t really a place in my house where I can sit alone. Especially now during the Corona crisis… What should I try?
- How do you stay consistent with your routine and productivity level every single day?
- How do you get back on track if you start off distracted early in your work period. Some days I work really well, but I want some ideas on how to reset and self correct on days that aren’t going well.