If the distractions can wait, write them down on a paper and address them later. If they cannot wait then address the distractions mindfully without nay regret that you are unable to focus. I think it's regret or another negative feeling that causes the burn out really
Decide if I truly need rest. We honor people that work themselves to death but that creates unproductive people and less creativity. So decide if you actually need to do a self care night and don’t feel guilty once you decide.
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?