If the distractions can wait, write them down on a paper and address them later. If they cannot wait then address the distractions mindfully without nay regret that you are unable to focus. I think it's regret or another negative feeling that causes the burn out really
Decide if I truly need rest. We honor people that work themselves to death but that creates unproductive people and less creativity. So decide if you actually need to do a self care night and don’t feel guilty once you decide.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?