If the distractions can wait, write them down on a paper and address them later. If they cannot wait then address the distractions mindfully without nay regret that you are unable to focus. I think it's regret or another negative feeling that causes the burn out really
- How do you apply the pomodoro technique to deep work?
- How do you motivate yourself to have a deep work session in the morning when you know you already have a lighter work load that day?
- How do you stay productive?
- When you work in a field in science, such doing a PhD, how to keep focused and prevent procrastinating?
- What do you do if you feel you’re working on something that might not be correct? As in writing an assignment but feel like you’re are doing it wrong or could work more productively?
Decide if I truly need rest. We honor people that work themselves to death but that creates unproductive people and less creativity. So decide if you actually need to do a self care night and don’t feel guilty once you decide.
- Is being sincere any way wrong. Is working hard wrong. Should we be careless. Should we do work perfectly or imperfectly? Should we take responsibility or not? Because people who take responsibility are sincere and hardworking but people who are careless, poor, irresponsible are environment friendly. Am I right or not?
- Once I have finished a deep work session of any length, I take a short break. However, I struggle to get back into that deep work state afterwards. Any tips for re-engaging with work after a break?
- How do you commit to your habit and able to do a deep work, without pause?
- What helps you prepare for a deep work session? Things that help you look forward to doing this daily?
- Do you stop deep work when time is up or keep going as long as your in the flow?
- How do you ensure high quality work?
- What does deep work mean for you?
- What do you do to ensure that you stay focused?
- Should I increase my focus time past 25 mins or just keep blocking it out while taking 5 min breaks in between?
- Which tasks do you choose to work on when you’re completing the deep work exercise?