If the distractions can wait, write them down on a paper and address them later. If they cannot wait then address the distractions mindfully without nay regret that you are unable to focus. I think it's regret or another negative feeling that causes the burn out really
Decide if I truly need rest. We honor people that work themselves to death but that creates unproductive people and less creativity. So decide if you actually need to do a self care night and don’t feel guilty once you decide.
- How to get motivation for the deep work habit?
- I need some focus and motivational quotes to help me get going.
- What’s a good time to do deep work. Morning, afternoon or evening?
- How to stop procrastinating?
- What do you do when you can’t focus?
- What do you consider as deep work?
- How do you increase the amount of deep work you do without getting distracted?
- What’s your idea of deep work? Does it need to be at a desk or can it be a sport ir house chore?
- How to I get motivated to work when I can easily just not do anything ?
- What do you for your Deep Work Habit if you are retired or otherwise don’t work outside the home?