Plan clear objectives. Think how good You are going to feel when You achieve the goal. Write thoughts that interrupt work to deal with them later.
- Do you prefer the same exercise routine or do you prefer variety?
- Any suggestions on how to ensure that I take a proper breakfast?
- What is a small Exercise Win for you? The smallest part of a task that makes you feel you’ve DONE it!
- What is your favourite habit that you regard as 'life changing'?
- Is it better to do one long workout or a few short ones with time in between?
- Is it easier to focus in complete silence, or is some ambient sound (like instrumental music) preferable?
- How do you motivate yourself to have a deep work session in the morning when you know you already have a lighter work load that day?
- How do you prevent other stuff from taking over your deep work time?
- What helps you focus better during deep work?
- How to convince the others to not disturb when doing a deep work session? Also what is the duration for the session?
- Any advice to help me stay focused during deep work?
- How do you enable “Deep Work” in an open environment where you are playing the role of a manager, whose key job is to enable the team reach their full potential.
- How do you avoid distractions?
- How can I get shredded in 3 months?
- How do you follow your routines without getting distracted?