Plan clear objectives. Think how good You are going to feel when You achieve the goal. Write thoughts that interrupt work to deal with them later.
I use my deep focus time to charge my phone (on silent) so I don’t hear it. I make sure to use the bathroom before I begin and I have a drink nearby. I also make sure I’m in comfortable clothing so I don’t feel the need to fidget or change my position so much.
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?