I use my deep focus time to charge my phone (on silent) so I don’t hear it. I make sure to use the bathroom before I begin and I have a drink nearby. I also make sure I’m in comfortable clothing so I don’t feel the need to fidget or change my position so much.
- How do you make sure you start your deep work session on time?
- Do we need to write all the distractions or the major ones during the session? How do we prevent the same distractions from coming back?
- How do I keep feeling motivated for achievements?
- How do you make your focus stronger? How do you make sure you aren’t distracted?
- I am building a program for my current workplace, and the tasks and categories are unclear. How do I set up a work schedule for myself to get some flow, instead of being choppy and distracted?
Plan clear objectives. Think how good You are going to feel when You achieve the goal. Write thoughts that interrupt work to deal with them later.
- What is your hack for doing deep work, especially when you have to do a task that isn’t very interesting?
- How do you stay focused during a Deep Work session?
- My deep work is my secret project and I am using my secret project to grow and heal. What are some ideas for other areas of deep work that could help me on my secret mission?
- How do you decide which time of the day is best for deep work and good for other no-brain tasks? How do you prioritise if no-brain tasks need to be done as soon as possible and you have many of them?
- How do you prioritize what deep work to do?
- What is the best way to meditate?
- Do you adjust your deep work sessions according to the task or do you simply work in regular intervals?
- Do you find it easier setting the reminder timers or is it better to just do each routine at specific time in the day as my shift are unpredictable and it’s hard to have a set start and end to my day?
- How do you motivate yourself and get ready?
- How do you organize your time to be efficient in deep work?