I use my deep focus time to charge my phone (on silent) so I don’t hear it. I make sure to use the bathroom before I begin and I have a drink nearby. I also make sure I’m in comfortable clothing so I don’t feel the need to fidget or change my position so much.
- Setting a alarm does work, but not for long, do you have other suggestions?
- How do I get back on track after I realized I got distracted and will not be able to complete all my tasks for the day?
- What was the best advice you ever received on being productive?
- How long do you do Deep Work? I’ve kept mine at 25 minutes but is there more benefit to focusing for longer at a time?
- How to start to do Deep Work if you have a very little spare time?
Plan clear objectives. Think how good You are going to feel when You achieve the goal. Write thoughts that interrupt work to deal with them later.
- Is being sincere any way wrong. Is working hard wrong. Should we be careless. Should we do work perfectly or imperfectly? Should we take responsibility or not? Because people who take responsibility are sincere and hardworking but people who are careless, poor, irresponsible are environment friendly. Am I right or not?
- Once I have finished a deep work session of any length, I take a short break. However, I struggle to get back into that deep work state afterwards. Any tips for re-engaging with work after a break?
- How do you commit to your habit and able to do a deep work, without pause?
- What helps you prepare for a deep work session? Things that help you look forward to doing this daily?
- Do you stop deep work when time is up or keep going as long as your in the flow?
- How do you ensure high quality work?
- What does deep work mean for you?
- What do you do to ensure that you stay focused?
- Should I increase my focus time past 25 mins or just keep blocking it out while taking 5 min breaks in between?
- Which tasks do you choose to work on when you’re completing the deep work exercise?