I use my deep focus time to charge my phone (on silent) so I don’t hear it. I make sure to use the bathroom before I begin and I have a drink nearby. I also make sure I’m in comfortable clothing so I don’t feel the need to fidget or change my position so much.
- How do you prevent yourself from getting distracted to check your phone etc.?
- How to not feel exhausted after the deep work session?
- How can I immediately get up without snoozing?
- What time do you usually do the Deep Work habit?
- How do you determine when to load your daily schedule with more tasks, especially those very demanding ones?
Plan clear objectives. Think how good You are going to feel when You achieve the goal. Write thoughts that interrupt work to deal with them later.
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?