Even if you can only think of one thing to be grateful for, you’re building the habit and making gratitude easier to come by the next time you practice.
- People are always greatful for the large things in life and materialistic things. What are some small but yet very important things that make you greatful?
- Would you rather do Gratituding in a physical book or on this app?
- When do you feel reflecting is encouraging, night or morning?
- What do you do on tough days when you struggle to find grateful moments?
- Any tips on being grateful?
- Have you thought about you being grateful for being grateful?
- whats something you’re grateful for?
- What do you do to remind yourself about being grateful for certain things
- What changes do you notice now that you’re practicing being grateful?
- How can one practise gratitude whilst also battling depression?