There's a quote I really like (just looked it up, it's from Jack Sparrow :)) )
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Gratitude is an important emotion but does not require your constant attention.
Let yourself truly feel grief or disappointment or frustration or whatever currently demands your attention.
Make good art.
Then let it go, your mind a clear blue sky ready for what’s next.
In this kind of situation, I would let mind goes out for several minutes first. In order to not hurting my body, I would try to calm down then. (Too much crying or yelling really make me tired.😂) These two steps are enough. And I would be grateful again after several days. Be grateful for myself, for not hurting too much on that day, for smoothly moving that day and for I'm in stronger and healthier mode now. Don't take "being grateful"too serious. Just make all days be your own days. 😊
- Are you grateful for your breath or the opportunity to breathe? How does this question help support your gratitude habit?
- How long do you practice being greatful? How did it affect you?
- how to stay grateful. I’m always grateful for the same things.
- feeling grateful. how do you do this. I want to feel it more
- How do you catch yourself in moments where you’re being inwardly unkind to find the gratitude?
- In what way being grateful helped you?
- What is your be grateful habit?
- I find it difficult to feel gratitude. how do you do that. I have a gratitude journal. Write down 10 things a day. but really feel it. I find difficult.
- Do you write on gratitude nightly or just think about what your grateful for?
- How to find strength to be grateful when handling challenging situations?