There's a quote I really like (just looked it up, it's from Jack Sparrow :)) )
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Gratitude is an important emotion but does not require your constant attention.
Let yourself truly feel grief or disappointment or frustration or whatever currently demands your attention.
Make good art.
Then let it go, your mind a clear blue sky ready for what’s next.
In this kind of situation, I would let mind goes out for several minutes first. In order to not hurting my body, I would try to calm down then. (Too much crying or yelling really make me tired.😂) These two steps are enough. And I would be grateful again after several days. Be grateful for myself, for not hurting too much on that day, for smoothly moving that day and for I'm in stronger and healthier mode now. Don't take "being grateful"too serious. Just make all days be your own days. 😊
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂