I'm grateful for the new opportunities life is presented to me. I am grateful for a wonderful man in my life. I am grateful so the possibility of better health.
That I have a family that loves me and supports me and wants me to be happy. Everyone has their flaws and the road has not always been smooth but the intentions are always good. Not everyone has that foundation and I am thankful for it every day.
It depends on the day. Engaged play with my son, being able to observe his growth and development. My relationship with my husband and how we can communicate and support each other. My mom, who is my best friend and biggest supporter. My circles of support because they are vast. My education and work experience because it has allotted me to be where I am today. I am thankful to be working to give back to the community by teaching other parents how to support their own children. I am grateful for this app and its motivation and education. I am thankful for things that smell good, especially if they trigger a fond memory.
I am grateful to be alive and well fed. I have an amazing family and friends. I am accomplishing many things in my life that i thought i could never do, however if you think positive and say positive things it will happen. These are some things i am grateful for😊
- How many things do you write for your grateful habit?
- Have you seen noticeable benefits in your life from practicing gratitude every day for a while ?
- What do you usually think of when you practice gratitude?
- Do you ever find yourself recording the same things in your gratitude journal over and over again? Do you think it helps you understand what’s really important in life or do you try to spice things up and add new things?
- What is the hardest thing to be grateful for?
- what were some things you were grateful for today?😊
- What are you most grateful for, why?
- How did greatfulness improved your life ? ❤️
- Where do you see yourself in 3 to 6 months? How much movement and motivation can you give and receive?
- I wish you always find something to be grateful for in life. What is it these days?