I have a notebook where I write. I try to look at everything I’ve written and always, an overwhelming sense of gratitude fills me.
I try not to take anything for granted. I always have in mind that everything is impermanent, that I can lose my life, my health, a relative, a job etc. at any moment. This makes me value what I have in the present.
- How do you manage to stay grateful in difficult moments
- What’s the most unexpected thing you have been grateful for?
- What are some ways you express your gratitude?
- What’s your favorite way to express gratitude?
- What has helped you to stay greatful.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?