I have a notebook where I write. I try to look at everything I’ve written and always, an overwhelming sense of gratitude fills me.
I try not to take anything for granted. I always have in mind that everything is impermanent, that I can lose my life, my health, a relative, a job etc. at any moment. This makes me value what I have in the present.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂