I think you misspelled when you are in loss. Also, I remember what is good in the world. All the beauty that is out there.
Be grateful for basic things first. Like running water. Electric light at the flick of a switch. Your eyes that allow you to see, the birds that sing in the morning, the smell of coffee. Anything, as small as it may seem at the beginning, will set in motion the law , and the more grateful you are, the more things you will attract to be thankful for 😃
- Are you noticing any change in how you see the world around you by expressing gratitude each day?
- How many things is ok to write down about being grateful?
- Is it better to drink warm or cold water in the morning?
- Do you usually find that you are grateful for small, every day things or something more significant?
- When do you prefer to practise gratitude?
- How long do you usually reflect for? And do you find it helpful to write a list ?
- What is good news/moment you received in your life recently?
- Do you have a time for how long you want to express gratitude? E.g. mediate or pray for a certain amount of time or just say it out loud for a moment
- Does doing a gratitude checkin redirect your thinking and set you up for a good day?
- What did you notice you were least often gratefule for?