I think you misspelled when you are in loss. Also, I remember what is good in the world. All the beauty that is out there.
Be grateful for basic things first. Like running water. Electric light at the flick of a switch. Your eyes that allow you to see, the birds that sing in the morning, the smell of coffee. Anything, as small as it may seem at the beginning, will set in motion the law , and the more grateful you are, the more things you will attract to be thankful for 😃
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂