I don’t think often about things that I’m grateful. When I was growing up thinking about what I was grateful was encouraged when I was complaining about something. It was a tactic to decrease negativity rather than to develop positivity.
I honswtly dont think about what im grateful for enough. Sometimes my head gets cloudy and i forget what a beautiful thing it is. 🙂
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂