Gratitude allows me to think about how my entire day went, the good and the bad. If I’m upset while I’m doing gratitude, I try and look for the good things that happened that day. With that, I’m smiling again.
I have never noticed how important it is to show gratitude not just for material and mundane resources, but to also show appreciation and gratitude for the processes of our in world. The many different functions that we use to perceive and interpret ourselves, our relationships, the world, and our place in it. Showing gratitude for the gifts we have become aware of moment to moment is very important.
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂
- Why do we practice gratitude in our daily lives?