Prego e ringrazio l'universo o Dio. Ringrazio la natura, la luna; e ringrazio metalmente chi mi sostiene, chi mi fa stare bene. Il mio bambino ❤. Ringrazio per tutto quello che ho, per quello che avrò e per quello che non ho avuto perché significa che non era necessario e che non mi avrebbe fatto bene. Ringrazio per tutto
Simply "hold dear" to the idea that you are the prize. Make this your default state always. You can switch to other states when necessary, yet keep this as your default
I observe tiny little things that I usually take for granted and be grateful to have them. Things like being able to move my hands because a lot of people can't do that..
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂