A body that keeps you alive, despite how we feel about it's appearance.
And hope. Be grateful for hope. Hope that things you felt impossible are possible. Even made in
I guess, back then, I was baffled…if I didn’t like something, how could I be grateful?
I can see now it’s about looking at the bigger picture and you will see that there are more positive things, in any situation, to be grateful for. Sometimes you just need to take an extra bit of time to spot them.
So when I was younger and less than impressed that I had socks as a Christmas gift and my sister had amazing toys. I should have been grateful that my Aunt took the time to listen to me when I had complained weeks before I couldn’t find any matching socks. I should have been grateful that my Aunt chose to spend money she worked hard for on me. I should have been grateful that I was given something I needed, rather than a toy I’d have played with for a week or two and then stored away. I should have been grateful that my sister enjoyed her toys best when I played with her.
If you’re struggling to see what there is to be grateful for, I ask you to stop and take step back and see your world from where I’m standing.
What I personally like to do is write down 3 things I am grateful for that day. I am always pleasantly suprised when I review the last month/year that I actually did a lot of fun stuff and lived so many good days.
By practicing gratitude, we can avoid the trap of feeling down when there are actually more reasons to feel happy.
Hope that gives you some ideas! Good luck! 👍🙏
Thank you for asking- I already feel lifted today.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂