I go to my quiet place and pray/meditate, asking for my heart to be opened with gratitude. As you focus on your breath, be thankful for the air that feels your lungs, and the place where you’re at, and all the sensations you can or cannot feel, and the love that’s in your heart. It usually starts pouring from there.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂