Take joy in a hot cup of coffee, take note of how it feels to drink, smooth, warm and soothing.
Take joy in knowing that with every breath we can renew. Something not going right? Stop, breathe deeply, renew x
-a thing that made you laugh or smile
-a nice chat
-knowing that there are people who care about you
-watching a sunset / scenery
-Times that relax you
• Achieving targets for the day
• Eating your favourite food
• chatting with your favourite person
A week ago I was thinking about how can I become a good father in future.
How I will answer my baby's question?
I will say, I enjoyed warmness of sunshine on my skin and I wanted another person enjoy this awesome feeling.
I wanna try to feel more conscious about me and the things i can do when I'm alone. The Quarantine give me a ton on time alone, and i wanna use that time in the best mode i can
with time the pain will vanish away. My dearest slow and steady wins the race
Ohh.!it so good,I reached on time for my work..or I got a so amount of quality time between work hours..he/she looked at me..I think I'm looking good today…I finished my day with some chaos but still I made it good by small small good things… I'm grateful that I can sleep peacefully…thank you so much for this wonderful day… tomorrow is going to b more efficient and more beautiful day than any other day…thank you..😍🤗❤️
The basic elements of life Is the secret behind the life joy .
Look out the window.
Go out and enjoy the sun.
Smell the coffee.
Take a walk.
If you are alive and breathing, praise the Lord!
Hearing your Love adoringly giggle because of something you said.
The ability to do something well.
i appreciate the wind blowing my hair. i appreciate birds chirping in the morning. i appreciate thunder storms & rain. i appreciate showers. i appreciate nature. i appreciate laughing. i appreciate moments of clarity. i appt
Hope this helps.
The light that you can see with.
You can also enjoy your senses. What you can touch, smell, hear, see or my favourit: taste!
The freedom of breathing thats Always with you!
The ability to move – you can dance with your fingers, or flutter your eyelashes.
And whats really wonderful is that you have feelings. A lot. Different kinds. They're not always enjoyable but they're yours. You have them.
And it's just simply amazing ♥️
– The love you recieved and the love you gived.
– The water and the daily food.
– Your bed.
Appreciate What I've been thru that has made me who I'm today. Enables me give no room to regrets or comparison.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂
- Why do we practice gratitude in our daily lives?